This groundbreaking DNA health panel provides fast and accurate information on a wide range of SNP’s (single nucleotide polymorphisms) affecting weight management, diabetes, cardiac heath, nutritional function, bone health and estrogen metabolism, memory and brain health, mood disorders, and methylation cycle function.Test panel results are summarized in a detailed, easy-to-interpret report that highlights genotypes, identifies risk profiles, and pinpoints gene function.
Patients who may benefit from this test include:
- Patients presenting with a complex multi-symptom picture
- Patients interested to learn how to optimize health and wellness
- Patients seeking to develop a targeted diet and supplement solutions
- Patients experiencing a sudden increase in the number of symptoms
- Patients wanting to break familial patterns associated with chronic conditions
- Patients preparing to conceive
- Parents who want to provide their child with every opportunity for health and cognitive development
Weight: FTO, DRD2, MC4R, FABP2, ADRB2, SH2B1
Heart/Cardiac: 9p21, eNOS, MTHFR-C677T, MTHFR-A1298C, SLC01B1*5, AGT, APOE
Vitamin/Nutrition: GC1/CG2, CYP2R1, NADSYN1/DHC7, VDR-Bsml, VDR-Taq, VDR-Fok, TMPRSS6 (Iron), BCMO1 (Vit A), FUT2-1
Graceful Aging: WNT16, ESR1-1, ESR1-2, COMT-V158M, CYP1A1, MAOA, APOE
Methylation: eNOS, MTHFR-C677T, MTHFR-A1298C, CBS-A360a, CBS-C699T, MTR-A2756G, MTRR-A66G
- Patients must be 6 years old or older for test(s) that require any blood draws.
Patients under the age of 18 require the parental/guardian consent form to be completed electronically.
- We do not support lab ordering for patients in NY, NJ, and RI.