Initial naturopathic/nutritional consultation: (2-3 hours total time involved to review records, consult, and post consult)
New Patient Evaluation by phone, skype or other forms of communication.
The initial fee also includes:
- Reviewing forms:
- Nutritional Intake Form - A seven page form to evaluate current health history, family history, food intake, etc.
- Symptom Survey - The symptoms are grouped in such a way to elicit foundational or root causes of what’s happening in your body rather than focus on individual symptoms.
- Stress Index – Our stress survey helps you quickly assess and analyze the stress levels and how it affects your health.
- Brain System Check List - Assessment that provides accurate, lifestyle and product recommendations to improve your brain health.
- Toxicity Questionnaire - Designed to aid the practitioner in assessing a patient's or client's potential need for a detoxification program.
- Reviewing prior medical records
- Reviewing current medication lists and side effects
- Reviewing current patient information
- Preparing notes for phone consultation
- Phone consultation, up to one hour
- Creating supplementation program for your individual needs
PDF Cook book, PDF new patient information which will be sent by email after the initial visit, for your review and approval.
This is our first visit together, we want to discover where you've been, where you are, and where you'd like to go.
Please send all information at least 2-3 days prior to scheduled appointment so that I have time to review the information. We will be sending you an email with instructions.
What We Discuss:
- Current eating habits
- Medical history and current medications
- Your motivating factor for taking action now
- Your goals
What We Determine:
- Personal nutrition & weight goals
- Program length
We will review:
- Recent (past year) and relevant (even if older) medical records and test results (blood tests, scan reports, anything),
- Any medications you are currently taking (a clear list),
- Any supplements or herbs you have in the house (whether taking or not),
- A thoughtful list of all the areas you'd like to change or improve, things you'd like to work on or address
- A willingness to change, because without that no one can help you.
We look forward to our time together, and appreciate the privilege of helping you on your path to better health.
If you have questions, please send by email to: email@example.com.
Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, and you re-schedule there will be a $50 fee. If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice and not re-scheduled, the normal fee will be charged. If an appointment is forgotten (a patient does not come or call) the normal fee will be charged.
Please note: These health consultations, in-person or by phone, assisted by e-mail and fax, are not treatments for specific diseases and do not replace the care of a physician. This service and the advice given is for the sole purpose of supporting the body’s own capacity for healing and repair. Our aim is simply to help the body heal itself through the responsible use of diet, lifestyle and food- and plant-based supplements. Method of holistic care does not diagnose, cure or treat disease, but supports and encourages wellness, vitality and resilience.
"Feeling so tired in the afternoon you just want to close your eyes and nap? Irritable and don't know why? These are just some of the things I was dealing with on a daily basis. It was exhausting....
I am not a fan of prescription medications ... I wanted to seek help for how I was feeling.
What I liked about the consultation is I was able to fill out all the necessary forms and questionnaires through email and the consultation was done over the phone. There was no need to go to the physical office in KY, everything was done from my home in Southern Indiana. That was a big plus for me, as I sought help during the pandemic and wasn't comfortable going to a physical office at the time. And the supplements I was advised to take, I ordered online, and they were delivered right to my door!
Fast forward 5 months, I am feeling so much better! I am not so tired in the afternoons anymore and I actually have energy to keep up with my son. I feel clearer headed and less irritable. All in all I am very happy I decided to invest in my health.
Thank you Dr. Tindall, Miriam, and all of New Life Naturopathic!" Erin L