Initial naturopathic/nutritional consultation: (2-3 hours total time involved to review records, consult, and post consult)
New Patient Evaluation by phone, skype or other forms of communication.
The initial fee also includes:
- Reviewing forms
- Reviewing prior medical records
- Reviewing current medication lists and side effects
- Reviewing current patient information
- Preparing notes for phone consultation
- Phone consultation, up to one hour
- Creating supplementation program for your individual needs
PDF Cook book, PDF new patient information which will be sent by email after the initial visit, for your review and approval.
This is our first visit together, we want to discover where you've been, where you are, and where you'd like to go.
Please send all information at least 2-3 days prior to scheduled appointment so that I have time to review the information.We will be sending you an email with instructions.
- Recent (past year) and relevant (even if older) medical records and test results (blood tests, scan reports, anything),
- Any medications you are currently taking (a clear list),
- Any supplements or herbs you have in the house (whether taking or not),
- A thoughtful list of all the areas you'd like to change or improve, things you'd like to work on or address
- A willingness to change, because without that no one can help you.
We look forward to our time together, and appreciate the privilege of helping you on your path to better health.
If you have questions, please send by email to: email@example.com.
Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, and you re-schedule there will be a $50 fee. If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice and not re-scheduled, the normal fee will be charged. If an appointment is forgotten (a patient does not come or call) the normal fee will be charged.
Please note: These health consultations, in-person or by phone, assisted by e-mail and fax, are not treatments for specific diseases and do not replace the care of a physician. This service and the advice given is for the sole purpose of supporting the body’s own capacity for healing and repair. Our aim is simply to help the body heal itself through the responsible use of diet, lifestyle and food- and plant-based supplements. Method of holistic care does not diagnose, cure or treat disease, but supports and encourages wellness, vitality and resilience.
"Feeling so tired in the afternoon you just want to close your eyes and nap? Irritable and don't know why? These are just some of the things I was dealing with on a daily basis. It was exhausting....