Diagnostechs’ Food Panel measures antibodies to 4 of the most common food allergens through saliva, providing information which can help guide appropriate treatment throughout your diet.
Tests Included in the Food Panel:The Food Panel (FP) measures antibodies (salivary IgA or sIgA) to some of the most common food allergens – gluten (gliadin), milk (casein), egg (ovalbumin), and soy (protein). It also includes a measurement of the total salivary sIgA to provide context for interpreting the food specific sIgA results.
- Milk (casein) antibody, sIgA
- Soy (protein) antibody, sIgA
- Egg (ovalbumin) antibody, sIgA
- Gluten (gliadin) antibody, sIgA
- Total salivary sIgA
For more information, visit:
* price is for test only. There is a separate $40 consultation fee to review results of all testing, billed prior to scheduling review of results.