How to Lose Weight the Correct Way: Based on Science.
If you are at this site looking for the MAGIC powder, potion or pill that is going to give you the miracle weight loss you are looking for…You are at the wrong place!
As a matter of fact, there is NO place for you to find the magic you are seeking. However, if you are looking to lose weight permanently and be healthier, you have found your home here at New Life Holistic Health.
So what diet plan is best for me? Atkins? Paleo? Ketogenic? Intermittent fasting? Mediterranean? What is the best and safest way for me to lose weight and be healthier?
Our team is here to answer those questions and more to help you reach your goals and to lose weight safely, based on your current health profile. One size weight loss doesn’t work. It needs to be an individualized program based on lab work, health assessments, to determine your current health status.
What do I mean by health status? Many people have underlying health issues that interfere with weight loss. Your may have a thyroid issue, liver problem, worn out adrenals, hormonal imbalances, etc... that keep you from reach their goals. Here at New Life we will do a thorough health assessment including:
- Nutritional Intake Form - A seven page form to evaluate current health history, family history, food intake, etc.
- Symptom Survey - The symptoms are grouped in such a way to elicit foundational or root causes of what’s happening in your body rather than focus on individual symptoms.
- Stress Index – Our stress survey helps you quickly assess and analyze the stress levels and how it affects your health.
- Brain System Check List - Assessment that provides accurate, lifestyle and product recommendations to improve your brain health.
- Toxicity Questionnaire - Designed to aid the practitioner in assessing a patient's or client's potential need for a detoxification program.
Our goal is to help you to develop a plan to be healthier, so you can weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds per week as recommended for the most effective long-term weight management.