PEMF Therapy (Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field)
Healthy Cells – The Foundation to Good Health
Life is energy and all energy is electromagnetic. Researchers have revealed that each of the 75 trillion cells in your body work as independent electrical circuits, accumulating and holding an electrical charge.
Dr. Jerry Tennant, MD, author of Healing is Voltage explained how optimal health is always defined by the voltage of our cells, stating: “The cells in the body are designed to run at 20 to 25 millivolts. To heal by making new cells, we must achieve 50 millivolts. We get chronically sick when voltage drops below 20 millivolts.”
Science has demonstrated how the application of electromagnetic fields can restore the body’s natural ability to deliver nutrients to stressed and damaged tissues by increasing the cell membrane permeability. So what does that mean to you? It means nutrients get into cells better and waste products get out easier! A HEALTHIER YOU!
Cellular Health equates to Good Physical Health
Pain and discomfort are simply signs of cellular imbalance and disease. Tesla was the first to demonstrate the healing principles of electromagnetic fields and his research evolved over time into what we now know today as Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy (PEMF). Used worldwide, and as a standard therapy in Europe for decades, PEMF is the targeted application of tens of thousands of volts of electricity in billionths-of-a-second pulses of precise shape and wavelength to specific areas of the body. PEMF is FDA approved for healing fractures, post su.
The New Generation of Health Support
Cellular exercise is the next step in the evolution of PEMF. Safer and more effective, the bio-compatible electromagnetic pulses of Cellular Exercise systems not only recharge the cell, they penetrate the cell walls and cause them to contract. Exercising cells this way speeds up healthy circulation of nutrients and expulsion of toxins, allowing the body to rejuvenate as it should and is proven to help:
- Alleviate pain and reduce inflammation
- Stimulate tissue healing & strengthen bones
- Relieve injury and fatigue
- Support neurotransmitter balance
- Reduce stress & increase relaxation
- Achieve a deeper, more restorative state of sleep
FDA Approved for:
- In 1979, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for the healing of nonunion fractures.
- In 1998, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation.
- In 2004, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for cervical fusion patients at high-risk of non-fusion.
- In 2006, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for treatment of depression and anxiety.
- In 2011, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for treatment of brain cancer.
- On October 13th, 2015, the FDA reclassified PEMF devices from their existing Class 3 category to a Class 2 status, and most PEMF devices that are sold today in the United States are FDA registered as wellness devices.
PEMF Is Great for Pets and Horses
To schedule your PEMF session for you or your pets, Call (270) 769-9844 today!!
We provide in office or mobile services!
Sign up for our monthly news letter